This is the blog of Guythatnooneknows. This blog is intended to amuse and entertain, but also, to tell you what you should think about everything important to Guythatnooneknows.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Fucking Statistics

Some nights I understand them, some nights I don't.

Currently we're working on confidence intervals.

Formulas for this:

u= (Mean +or-) t sub (alpha/2) x (standard deviation / square root of the number of events)

I'll go home tonight and understand all this no problem, but when I do my homework in a few days, my retention will be zero.

I'm an accounting major so I understand the relevance of statistics in accounting situations, but damn, this will probably be up there with the hardest classes I'll have to take towards my major.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?