This is the blog of Guythatnooneknows. This blog is intended to amuse and entertain, but also, to tell you what you should think about everything important to Guythatnooneknows.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Seriously, I'm All About Equal Rights and all...

Wait. No I'm not. In fact, if you gay rights activists can't come up with anything better to fight for then a penguin's right to be gay, then I hope we deny you all civil liberties forever.

Penguins Should Stay Gay? Fuck That!!

And in other gay penguin related news.... We're Here, We're Queer, We're Penguins. More like, WHAT THE FUCK??

Let me just say, that I am an avid animal fan. I think they're pretty cool. Gay animals?? I refuse to believe, no matter what scientific evidence is presented that any animal is gay. And especially not penguins, they're too god damned cute and stream-lined.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?