This is the blog of Guythatnooneknows. This blog is intended to amuse and entertain, but also, to tell you what you should think about everything important to Guythatnooneknows.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Random Rambles

I know you all already know how lame Super Bowl Pregame shows are so I won't mention them much except to say that this year's is especially stupid and unentertaining.

Do you ever get the feeling someone is watching your car when your not in it? Sometimes I think about my car sitting in the driveway. Currently I'm in my room, so I'm picturing my car out there in the parking area and I'm thinking to myself, what if someone's watching it? Seriously, what's to stop some dude from staring at my car when I'm away from it. Judging the interior, judging the items in it. Taking polaroids of it and posting them up around his dimly lit room.

It's Super Bowl Sunday and I'm not excited. Well, I am, but not like in previous years. It's not because there are two teams that I could care less about playing tonight, because in years past, I've still been pumped as hell about it. I love football. Hell, I subscribed to Sports Illustrated for the football articles. The announcers for the pregame, their hair, it's so straight and it never moves. Damn that Troy Aikman is so good looking, with his well proportioned face and hero-like chin.

Joe Buck though. There's a guy I could do without. I mean just look at this guy a minute. There's something not right about him.



Will Smiff's at the Super Bowl. I thought he was more of a basketball dude. Will Smiff's new movie looks mildly entertaining. He was once quoted on the Stern show as saying that "behind Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt [he was] Hollywood's leading man."
That's kinda funny to me for some reason. Ya, Will, whenever Hollywood needs a white guy for a starring role, your their third pick. Your kinda retarded.

New England Patriots vs. Philedelphia Eagles

I'm going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction for the winning team and score. We'll see how it really turns out later tonight.

New England Patriots... 34
Philedelphia Eagles.... 27

Won't be as close as that score would indicate though. I think New England could jump out to a big lead early, and let Philly back into the game late... say mid fourth quarterish.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?