This is the blog of Guythatnooneknows. This blog is intended to amuse and entertain, but also, to tell you what you should think about everything important to Guythatnooneknows.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Conjunctivitis... WHA HAPPEN???

Conjunctivitis sucks. It ruins holidays. It renders me useless. It extends 24 hour days to feel like 30 hour days. What's worse? It happens when you are ready to have a really fun long weekend. With the exception of a few bright spots here and there over the weekend, my weekend was horrid.

For those that don't know, conjunctivitis is an eye infection commonly known as pink eye. When you first contract conjunctivitis, it is the most painful and scary thing ever. Why you ask? oh, i'll tell you all why. Because your eye is in pain and you don't know why. Because you don't know if your eye is in so much pain that you might actually lose your sight in your affected eye. The best way I can describe the pain is, a bunch of little men, with little tiny pins, poking the backside of your eyelid and eyeball until you can't even open your eye anymore.

I had to go to the ER because my eye was hurting so bad. The medicine that I was told to take, actually burns your eyes for around 15-20 minutes before it makes it feel better. But it does make it feel tons better.

My eye is all better now, and I go back to work tomorrow.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?