This is the blog of Guythatnooneknows. This blog is intended to amuse and entertain, but also, to tell you what you should think about everything important to Guythatnooneknows.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ron Simmons... WHA HAPPEN???

Ron Simmons, former WWE star who teamed with JBL before he became JBL, earlier this week revealed that, in fact, wrestling is fake.

http://www.wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/5939.shtml

There are some funny things in this story that I thought I would hi-light quickly for you.

First off, the obvious...

Sixth-grader Dewayne Dudley, a fan, said, "It looked like it was real."

Poor Dewayne Dudley. This kid had his mind blown, hardcore.

Simmons then went on to say that kids need to stay in school and study hard, otherwise they might lose their teeth from recieving a clothesline

"I have to read what I'm going to do," said Simmons, who has often wrestled under the name Faarooq. "If I'm supposed to duck (and haven't read the plan beforehand), I lose some teeth."

Which was news that came WAY too late for this kid:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?