This is the blog of Guythatnooneknows. This blog is intended to amuse and entertain, but also, to tell you what you should think about everything important to Guythatnooneknows.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Welcome!

Welcome, one and all, to my blog.

I have done it this time. I've unleashed upon the world the true and complete knowledge of myself, Guythatnooneknows. To whatever readers I manage to gather, I will destroy you with factoids and figures of things that previous to this posting you thought, in your heart of hearts, to never exist and never composed.

My opinions shall be brought to you in a fashion that will truely bring you to your knees. Hardcore! Nothing will be withheld, should I find something interesting, my loyal readers, you shall be the first to know.

So, let it begin, from now until forever, welcome to Guythatnooneknows Has Opinions!


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?